Where do I obtain forms for recording purposes?
Our office provides a limited number of forms, including the Declaration of Value Form. Other forms are available at most office supply, stationary stores or title companies. Please be sure that these forms meet our formatting requirements before mailing them in for recording (see Recording Requirements). Mining forms and additional information are also available at websites for the Nevada Division of Minerals and the Bureau of Land Management. Uniform Commercial Code forms are available through the Nevada Secretary of State. Nevada Division of Minerals

Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain forms for recording purposes?
2. What happens to my document when it is presented for recording?
3. Will I receive my original document back after recording?
4. How do I add or remove a name from my property?
5. What is the difference between a marriage license and a marriage certificate?
6. How do I obtain a copy of my marriage certificate?
7. How do I obtain a copy of an official record?
8. Will the Recorder’s Office perform a record search for me?
9. What is the purpose of "recording" documents?
10. What is Real Property Transfer Tax?